Jaxon Bilchuris is a 22 years old long course triathlete. Jaxon entered the sport in December 2021 and has since been extremely successful. He recently won the 2023 Oceanic Olympic Triathlon as well as the 2023 Busselton 100 for his age group.
Jaxon has always performed at an elite level. Prior to triathlon he was a 2020 Colts Premiership Player for Subiaco before having a career ending injury to his left knee rupturing his Anterior Cruciate Ligament.
Outside of sport, Jaxon is a full time student studying a Bachelor of Education specialising in Physical Education.
Below is a list of Jaxon's amazing achievements in his short Triathlon career so far:
- 2022 Rockingham Sprint Tri 2nd
- 2022 Busselton Mod Sprint Tri 2nd
- 2022 Busselton 100 4th
- 2022 Ironman 70.3 Sunshine Coast
- 2022 Ironman Western Australia
- 2023 Rockingham Sprint 2nd
- 2023 Oceanic Olympic 1st
- 2023 Mullaloo Olympic Championships 2nd
- 2023 Busselton 100 State Champion 1st
Jaxon has a full schedule ahead for the 2023 and 2024 seasons where is competing in the following races:
- Tiger Snake Classic OD State Champs - 1/10/23
- Perth Half Marathon - 8/10/23
- XS Sprint Triathlon - 15/10/23
- Ironman 70.3 WA - 3/12/23
(aiming to qualify for Taupo 70.3 Worlds & Age group Long Course Worlds In Townsville 2024).
- Challenge Wanaka - 17/2/24
- Ironman New Zealand - 2/3/24
- Busselton 100 - 1/5/24
It's a pleasure to have you on board at Pro Perform Physiotherapy. We look forward to watching you progress in Triathlon and help build you into the best athlete you can be!